Stratco, Inc., and its subsidiaries, affiliates and other related companies (the "Stratco Companies" and/or "We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
By visiting www.stratfordengineering.com and all other web sites maintained and/or managed by THE STRATCO COMPANIES (the "Site") you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy (including as updated or amended from time to time). If, for any reason, you do not agree to the terms of this policy, please stop using the Site immediately.
We may collect information that can identify you such as your name, business name and email address ("personal information") and other information that does not identify you. We may collect this information through a website or a mobile application. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
Information you provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our website or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date or other financial information). We may also request and collect information about your business, mission, culture, and other information related to your use of the Site.
Other Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, country of origin, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time);
- Pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse to and/or away from the page.
- We collect personal information about your online activities over time.
- We and third-party partners may collect personal information about your online activities over time and across third party websites or online services through your use of the Site.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
Information we receive from you which you give to us. We may use this information:
- To deliver our products and services, and manage our business;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To manage your access to the services and to manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- To help us respond to your queries;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about. Where required by applicable law, we will seek your prior written consent before doing so;
- To communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, other companies or other third parties;
- To develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests and use of our site and other sites,
- To perform ad tracking and website or mobile application analytics;
- To enforce or exercise any rights in our terms and conditions;
- To perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please use the relevant controls situated on the forms on which we collect your data (the order or registration forms);
- To process payments for any purchases made on our website, enroll you in any discount, rebate, or other programs in which you may be eligible to participate, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements; and
- To ensure the safety and security of our Site and of users of our Site.
Order-related, e-mail and other communications:
- By submitting personal information, you agree that we are authorized to transmit and you opt-in to receive email, text message, and other communications to you for the purpose of informing you about your particular order, transaction, services, or engaging in email, text message or real-time online audio or video training pursuant to your order.
- In addition, if you provided your email or mobile address for electronic newsletters, updates and promotional emails from the Stratco Companies, you agree that we are authorized to send and you opt-in to receive informational and promotional emails, text messages and other communications to you. You are solely responsible for any text message or data charges or other charges that may be applied by your wireless carrier for communications via those technologies. You may discontinue the receipt of future text messages by texting us with such request in response to any text message you receive from the Stratco Companies. You may discontinue the receipt of future promotional emails at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions that are included in each promotional email.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and other devices on which you receive our content;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; and
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them;
Information we receive from other sources.
- We may combine information from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any of the Stratco Companies and with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Aggregate or anonymized data to advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant advertisements to you and others. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If the Stratco Companies or substantially all of their assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by them about their customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions, to the extent implemented by the Stratco Companies, will be encrypted using SSL technology. Payment transaction implemented by third party websites will be subject to their payment terms and processes, and the Stratco Companies shall have no responsibility relating to such transactions. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We retain personal information about you for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Policy or until you notify us to remove you from our database, unless a longer or shorter retention period is required or permitted by applicable law.
You may be able to log in to our site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this Web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website.
The Site is not directed toward children under 13 years of age nor do the Stratco Companies knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, you are not permitted to submit any personally identifiable information to the Stratco Companies.
Where applicable under local law, you may request a copy of the personal information held by the Stratco Companies about you. Local law may enable us to charge a fee for this. We may require you to prove your identity with approved identification if you request this information.
You are responsible for keeping your information current and up-to-date. You may update your information by contacting us at Stratco, Inc., 7440 E. Karen Drive, Suite #400 , Scottsdale, AZ 85260, United States USA. You may also contact us by e-mail.
Where provided under applicable law, you may have the right to ask us for a list of personal data we share with third parties and information regarding those third parties, if the third parties use the personal data for their direct marketing purposes. In addition, where provided under applicable law, you may have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. If you are a California resident or reside in a jurisdiction that allows such requests send an e-mail specifying that you seek your “California Customer Privacy Notice” or other applicable Customer Privacy Notice. Please identify your location and please allow thirty days for a response.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by either adjusting certain controls on the forms we use to collect your data, if such controls are available on such forms, or by modifying your profile by logging in to www.stratfordengineering.com. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Stratco, Inc., 7440 E. Karen Drive, Suite #400 , Scottsdale, AZ 85260, United States. You may also contact us by e-mail or by updating your profile at www.stratfordengineering.com, which will include information on how to opt-in or opt-out of use of your information.
If you prefer not to receive marketing or promotional emails from the Stratco Companies or the Site, please let us know by clicking on the unsubscribe link within any promotional email you receive from us. Please note that such requests may take up to ten (10) days to become effective.
The Stratco Companies may give you the choice of receiving information that may help you with the products and services. You can subscribe to receive certain product- and service-specific information and also choose to receive Stratco Companies general communications. We give you a choice regarding delivery of Stratco Companies general communications by the communication means through which the Stratco Companies may contact you, which may include postal mail, email, SMS, telephone, or mobile device.
You can make or change your choices about receiving either subscription or general communications at the data collection point or by using other methods, which are listed in this Policy. This option does not apply to communications primarily for the purpose of administering order completion, contracts, support, product safety warnings, or other administrative and transactional notices where the primary purpose of these communications is not promotional in nature.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies or web sites. Please check those policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.
7440 E. Karen Drive, Suite #400 , Scottsdale, AZ 85260, United States
You may also contact us by e-mail.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
Below we explain the different types of Cookies that may be used on the Site.
- Required Cookies. Required Cookies are necessary for the Site to work, and enable you to move around it and use the services and features. Disabling these Cookies may encumber the Site's performance, and may make the services and features unavailable.
- Functional Cookies. We use Functional Cookies to save your settings on the Site—settings such as your language preference, or other information you have previously used when registering with us. We also use Functional Cookies to store such things as the last search, etc., so you can easily find it the next time you visit. Some Functional Cookies are essential to viewing maps or videos on our Site. We also use "Flash Cookies" for some of our content.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies allow us and other advertisers to show you the most relevant products, offers, and advertisements on the Site and third-party sites. For example, some Advertising Cookies help our third party partners and other advertisers select advertisements that are based on your interests including those expressed or inferred across websites and online services and over time. Others help prevent the same advertisement from continuously reappearing for you. These types of Cookies also help us provide you with content on the Site that is tailored to your interests and needs.
- Advertising Cookies also include Social Plug-In Cookies and Analytics Cookies. Social Plug-In Cookies are used to share content from the Site with members and non-members of social media networks. These Cookies are usually set by the social networking provider, enabling such sharing to be smooth and seamless. Analytics Cookies collect information about your use of the Site, and enable us to improve the way it works. These Cookies provide us with aggregated information on metrics such as the most frequently visited pages on the Site, help us record any difficulties you had with the Site, help us monitor how our visitors reach the Site, and show us whether advertising by us or others is effective or not. This also allows us to see the overall patterns of usage on the Site, rather than just the usage of a single person.
We distinguish between session Cookies and persistent Cookies.
- Session Cookies. These types of Cookies are stored only temporarily during a browsing session, and are deleted from your device when you close the browser. We use session Cookies to support the functionality of the Site and to understand your use of the Site—that is, which pages you visit, which links you use and how long you stay on each page.
- Persistent Cookies. These types of Cookies are not deleted when you close your browser, but are saved on your device for a fixed period of time or until you delete them. Each time you visit the Site, the server that set the Cookie will recognize the persistent Cookie saved on your device. We and others use persistent Cookies to store your preferences, so that they are available for your next visit, to keep a more accurate account of how often you visit the Site, how often you return, how your use of the Site may vary over time and the effectiveness of advertising efforts.
If you want to delete or disable any cookies (or similar technologies), please refer to the instructions of your file management software to locate the file and directory that stores cookies. You may not be able to take advantage of all the features of our Website, including certain personalised features, if you delete or disable cookies.
Please be aware that rejecting Cookies may affect your ability to perform certain transactions on the Site, and our ability to recognize your browser from one visit to the next.
For more information on how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
We may change and update our list of cookies (or similar technologies) from time to time. If you use our cookies (or similar technologies) after we have published these changes, you will be agreeing to be bound by those changes. If you do not consent to the use of the cookies (or similar technologies) at any time, please see above on how to disable cookies.